Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Okay one day it will be love!

Okay one day it will be love!

Guess I will one day, not so far away, I know I am about to see what I am looking for! Love, I waited so long, I told my self not to give in to temptations and take what I have because it is here! Well - I waited this long, so I better go for the last waiting mile for the waiting will soon end - I will wake up and find love there and I will know that its here – that one day!

The love of my life, I will tell as always that it has come and it will not be about time, age, social beliefs or societal perceptions but it will be about me and love of eternity............

I believe in God I see his power leading me – the invisible force working through us sometimes called instinct or the six sense, sometimes called miracles - and that power will show me what I have been waiting for that treasure that lives in the heart of mankind - I will not use power chains and premeditated plans to create and forge love! The world is free and we are the birds that enjoy it! A nasty world some times uncaring or selfish..... but it is our world - sometimes loving and understanding and still it is our world!

.... I will not be tempted by the chain - the chain of force, premeditated love a false emotion created by repeated thoughts in the brain of man! The chain will rust and break to miserable pieces eventually - I will not direct or guide or plan I will wait..... for I do not intend to use the breakable chain...

Either way I am part of the world and will do things as I deem pleasing..... I will continue on my path..... make the contributions that I want to make........ I will not let this unending quest for life's' answers tie me to a tree!!!!!

Inspired by; “My thoughts of love and what it should feel like after reading St. Peter"

2 comments:

Hirry said...

Friend....... Found Love yet?

B-Rich Man said...

Ha ha!! May be never know...